Friday, February 22, 2013

Awesomely Awkward Cake Toppers #3: Highly Inappropriate

I must say that I'm sort of enjoying this mini-blog series! There are SO many awful cake toppers out there. I can't help but look. Like a train wreck on fondant. (Hey, I should search for one like that next!!) Let's get on with this edition already.
These toppers are not for the kid-friendly receptions.. or the reception your grandma's attending... actually I don't think anyone will want to eat cake after this.


Sexy Butts Cake Topper 61412-FM
"This silly cake topper will have your guests even more excited to get to your cake." 
Sure! Because naked butts on food is what makes me hungry. How about you, Grandma?

Isn't that cute? She wears the pants in this family! While he wears... uh..er.. let's move on.

I'm hoping this one looks better from another angle. A little TMI for my taste.


My new wife treats me like a dog. And I like it. 
(Ew... TMI again.)


And the masterpiece of this collection... Barbie giving Ken something special. Don't get used to it Ken.
Why on God's green earth would anyone want this thing? 
"Grandma! I just ordered my wedding cake topper. It's Barbie & Ken!!"



Disclaimer: 
These stores are chosen by me and have not solicited this post. If you make a purchase because of this post please let the shop owner know you came from my blog From Moments to Eternity.
I was not financially compensated for writing this post. This is not a review. 
The pictures belong to the shops featured. 
Please contact me if you would like to have your shop featured in an upcoming post.
****

No comments:

Post a Comment