Friday, February 22, 2013

Awesomely Awkward Cake Toppers #2: I love you THIS MUCH

I couldn't wait another moment to share more awesomely awkward cake toppers. This edition is brought to you by love. Oh, you thought I meant the bride & groom's love? Well, aren't you a Sunshine Sally! If this is love, I'd be scared to see them angry. Yeesh!

Princess Bride Kissing Frog Prince Cake Topper
This topper says "You're not good enough to be on the cake with me. I'd rather kiss a frog."
Nice!


  
She was told the groom just needed a little shove on his wedding day. She took it the wrong way. 
I want the piece with extra blood on it please.
Should we be frightened that this seems to be a cake trend??


    
I love you so much I could just strangle you! Or stab you in the back.
Is it just me or is it scary that the knife-wielding bride is smiling?


Half-dead Spiderman + MJ with guts hanging out = a topper nobody will ever forget. 
No matter how much they try.

"Yes, honey. I love your cats."
Seriously, how much do you really love them?



Disclaimer: 
These stores are chosen by me and have not solicited this post. If you make a purchase because of this post please let the shop owner know you came from my blog From Moments to Eternity.
I was not financially compensated for writing this post. This is not a review. 
The pictures belong to the shops featured. 
Please contact me if you would like to have your shop featured in an upcoming post.
****

No comments:

Post a Comment