Friday, February 22, 2013

Awesomely Awkward Cake Toppers #1: That's just weird

Why stand on a soap box when you can scream you're strange from your cake top! Yes folks, I've found some disturbing cake toppers for your viewing pleasure. And by "pleasure" I mean "wha???" Let's jump in!


From the happy mind of Megan Bogonovich come these awesomely freakish lovelies. 
Deer Husband and Chimp Wife 
This is my deer husband. 
And she's my monkey wife. No, she's not on my back yet!

Stallion -n-Kitten Couple Stallion -n-Kitten Couple
Gee, your new hubby's a real stallion. 
Hey, isn't my wife a cool cat??
Uh... yeah.

ROBOT weds Human Wedding Cake Topper
My hubby's a love machine. No, really. A MACHINE!
Did you think he was a bit robot-like in that ceremony? Nah.

Squirrel Groom and Giraffe Bride
Just when you thought you would never see a squirrel wed a giraffe. Well.. think again!
No, really. THINK... ABOUT... IT. 
 Totally Human Wedding Cake Topper
(She does have nice traditional human-human toppers, if you're interested.)


When two mermaid mice find love it's wonderful, isn't it? 



Everything's better with bacon, right? Right?!
NO.

I know this isn't a cake topper but  I couldn't resist showing you this true disaster of a cake. Those are bullet holes in the middle, shot from the gunman on the tier below, a bomb has exploded on tier #3, some guys are sawing thru teir #2's column and I'm pretty sure that's a dead guy next to the crashed airplane on the bottom. Even your extremely talented baker thinks this marriage is doomed.

Oh my.. so many toppers, so little page space. I'll be posting another!!



Disclaimer: 
These stores are chosen by me and have not solicited this post. If you make a purchase because of this post please let the shop owner know you came from my blog From Moments to Eternity.
I was not financially compensated for writing this post. This is not a review. 
The pictures belong to the shops featured. 
Please contact me if you would like to have your shop featured in an upcoming post.
****


No comments:

Post a Comment